Monday, January 18, 2010

A Typical Day

This week's My Life IN Scrap challenge was to scrap about a typical day. I don't think my days are ever typical but I am happy with the life that all of my non-typical days add up to. Life seems to constantly be changing and just when I think I have things under control, a new challenge comes along.


Typical Day
Created using Curvy Squares Template by Dogs Day Designs
and Hope, Dreams, Fears by Tempus Fugit



Created with Quiet Nature Collab at My Life and Scrap

5 comments:

  1. Danke für das tolle Freebie. Du hast tolle Designs auf deinem Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is looking gorgeous.. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice layout!!! really funny to read about your days! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blook is wonderful....lovely freebie and layout.

    ReplyDelete