Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Life and Scrap Speed Scraps


My oldest son and our "baby"
Created with the Happy Times kit by Sas Designs.
SAS Designs are 50% off as part of her grand opening sale.

This is my layout from today's Speed Scrap. I laughed when I saw the first layout posted. I obviously have issues with following directions. The photos were supposed to be centered and lined up vertically or horizontally. Oops! It may have been due to the constant interruptions I was getting to read the Pokemon powers on Cody's cards. Oh, well I had fun and for me to put a layout together in an hour is pretty amazing. There is always next week. MLAS is now having speed scraps every Friday at 9pm EST and Saturday at 2pm EST. Not only do you end up with a great layout but there are participation prizes too. Too Cool!



A quick page freebie created with the Crazy Christmas Collab at My Life and Scrap

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I missed the afternoon speed scrap, it sounds like you had some fun. I like your LO even though you didn't follow the directions exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are adorable, I'm so not good at ss ;)I'll have to keep it in mind though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [17 Jan 03:16am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice layout :D i hope to participate next time in the SS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout - gotta love speedscraps! Wish I had time to participate in them more often!
    http://mrsjaybob.com

    ReplyDelete