Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another 2 pounds down but I don't deserve it.

Only 2 days left to my 30 Day Workout Challenge and it is questionable as to if I will make it. I was so bad last week. On Tuesday I called an end to my diet and had a Pepsi and candy bar for breakfast. I was kinda good on Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday I totally blew it, I think I had a week's worth of calories for one meal (think lots of appetizers, salmon -did good there, garlic potatoes swimming in butter, and the best grasshopper frozen pie that I ever tasted).
So today is the day that I weigh myself each week. I prepared myself to be totally bummed, knowing I slid backwards. I squinted at the scale and saw that I LOST 2 pounds. Are you kidding me. I starved myself the week before and was happy because I lost 1 pound. This week I eat whatever I wanted and then some and I lost 2 pounds. I may have to reward my poor effort with another candy bar.
Seriously, over all I'm very proud with the changes I've made. I exercise 4-5 times a week and I am talking real exercise where I need a shower afterwards. This is big for me! I am trying to make life changes to my eating habits (sounds even more depressing than a diet to me - we're talking forever with life changes). This has been a bit harder for me. I have gotten rid of most of the junk food but I struggle to work in enough fruits and vegetables. Ah, we are all work in progress.

I did get some scrapping done. First I had fun at the Speed Scrap at My Life and Scrap. Michelle always has a funny story to tell with the directions. The layout is of my son and his friend at a Chicago Fire Soccer game.
Everything is from RebeccaPSP's Decadence kit.

The 2nd layout is from some catching up I am trying to do from last year. The star is my beautiful niece. It was nominated for layout of the week at My Life and Scrap. The nominee with the most comments wins. Stop by and leave me some love. (click here to leave a comment).
I used Week 3 template and Grunged Masks by Dogs Day Designs
All of the papers and elements are from Hopes, Dreams, Fears by Tempus Fugit



Created with Crazy Christmas Collab at My Life and Scrap

4 comments:

  1. Well, the layout isn't linked but I tracked it down anyway! :) Left some love - hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts and yeah on your 2 lbs even though you ate what you wanted to get there. :) Some times we can't control what our bodies do. Maybe the major working out you have done has helped you be able to burn calories better! :) None the less, congrats on 2 more lbs! (Also couldnt comment on the layout. It isnt linked to comment page)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love. I updated the post to make it easier for others to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [25 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete