Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lunges are Evil

I did it! I completed a 30 day work out challenge and survived (but my knees really hurt - jump lunges are evil)! I'm pretty proud of myself and will now be tackling the High Intensity Challenge. Wish my knees luck.

I am also getting caught up on last year's scrapping. This layout is the perfect example of why I scrap. The pictures are from early last year and I already can't remember the story behind the pictures. I still felt the need to create a layout for them because I worry that my boys will remember the fights they have with each other but forget the simple ordinary times when they truly enjoyed being brothers.

Everything from SAS Design's Happy Times Kit at My Life and Scrap.



Created with Crazy Christmas Collab at My Life and Scrap

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout ! I love your blog wear !

    Good for you hun on keeping up on your challenge ! Im proud of you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [28 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete