Friday, January 15, 2010

Yeah! I am so excited.



Oh my gosh. I am so honored. @Jacquie passed along the Gorgeous Blog Award to me. Now of course it would be an honor no matter what but to have a lady as talented as @Jacquie give this to me means so much. I have been a fan of her blog and her word art for a long time and not long ago she became a designer at my favorite Scraping Web Site, My Life and Scrap. Am I clearly getting across how much I am on cloud nine about this? Part of the fun is I now get to pass it along and I am passing it onto Michelle. She is a very funny lady and is willing to share her life with us without editing out the less than pretty parts.

Another talented lady recently joined My Life and Scrap, SAS Designs. To celebrate she is having a 50% off sale.



A template freebie from Kate. Did you know you can get a free template twice a month just for joining the template challenge?

2 comments: