Saturday, January 9, 2010

Half way Point

Tomorrow will be the half way point of my 30 day fitness challenge. I can't believe I am still doing it. I have always been cynical of the "eventually you will miss working out if you don't do it for a day" train of thought. But I think I may be getting there. One day I exercised twice in the same day! No, I can't say I enjoy it or that I would miss it. BUT, I don't mind it (I know, amazing!!).


My Life and Scrap now has a store at Cafe Press. Stop by to see the goodies available in the store.





A quick page freebie created with the Crazy Christmas Collab at MLAS.

6 comments:

  1. Great job sticking with the exercising. It really does become a habit after a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Exercise is great for the body, soul and mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Quick Page is just too cute - Thanks so much for sharing!
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and CONGRATS on your hard work! I tried to keep to a scheduled workout, but I just couldn't do it, so... lots of admiration coming your way!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on sticking with the exercise! I haven't done mine yet today, but I figure on the weekends I shouldn't have to wake up early to do it, lol.

    ReplyDelete