Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2 hours to exercise for 30 minutes

My poor blog is being ignored but for good reason. I just finished day 10 of a 30 day workout challenge. It is seriously hard to work in a half hour of exercise especially when you work out to the level of breaking a sweat (a new thing for me). Because that than leads needing a shower, which of course since no one else is taking a shower at 9 at night and using up all the hot water, I might as well take a long shower. Then out of the shower and what to do with my wet hair. Ugh! I braid it to keep from scaring my son when he calls for me in the middle of the night - wild bed head mom does calm bad dreams well. Now hey, I got all my hair pulled back and out of my face, I might as well give myself a facial. See! It took me almost two hours to work out for 30 minutes and I still have a face mask to go take off. That is sure to lead to shaping up my eyebrows.

There are some really wonderful ladies at My Life and Scrap who are inspiring me to keep at this healthy thing with My Life and Scrap's Biggest Loser. They are scrapping about their weight loss. How cool is that! They have no idea what an inspiration they are. Come check it out and maybe make your own commitment to be healthier in twenty-ten.



A big thank you to Rucola Designs for these great Feelin' Frosty Labels. Perfect to go along with her Feelin' Frosty kit.

6 comments:

  1. That cracks me up! But all those things you are doing are taking care of yourself and you'll feel better for it. It definitely takes a bite out of scrapping time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd a good way to start 2010. Be healthy and fit. I'm into fitness challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new years resolution. Keep up the good work! You feel better in the long run.
    Great labels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeh....keep up the good work!! love the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

    ReplyDelete