Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does My Life Still Suck?

A big thank you to Tempus Fugit at My Life and Scrap for first creating such wonderful kits and secondly being so kind as to allow me to use her newest kit I Heart You to jazz up my blog. It may need just a little tweaking but at least it isn't Christmas any more. The great kit I used will be on sale for a limited time, I highly suggest you go grab it right away.

My exercise saga continues.... Today I was talking to some friends who were saying how much better they feel mentally when they exercise. Well I just completed day 17 and I don't think it makes me feel any better. But than I got to thinking, I have been in a better mood for the last week or two. I thought it was because my life wasn't sucking quite so much. What if I am wrong? Maybe my life does still suck and it is only the exercise that is making me feel better?


Yes, seriously a nice sized kit as a freebie. It is Old Treasures by Tempus Fugit. I'm telling you, while you are grabbing the freebie you really should also pick up the I Heart You kit.

3 comments:

  1. wow very beautiful!!
    thank you!

    your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think your blog looks great ! I love reading your blog ! I have a surprise for you on my blog, i hope you like it !

    ReplyDelete