Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Scraping Challenges

There are some great new Project 52 Challenges going on at My Life and Scrap. One is Project 52 - Photos and the other is My Life in Scrap. They both sound like fun and will get me to scrap a little bit out of my comfort zone. They both give you a prompt for the week. For this week one is "Lessons learned in 2009" and the other is focused on "something new". I am struggling because I know realistically, I only have time to fully commit to one and I so want to do both.

Of course I am still busy scraping my photos from Christmas and need to complete all of my 2009 layouts. Every year I get all of my pages from the year printed in a hard bound book. It gets me super focused this time of year as I can't wait to add my newest book to our family library.


I didn't realize it until after he opened all of his gifts that the majority of Layne's gifts were orange. I again used Delights of December, Taste of Christmas, And One More X-mas kit all by Samceline. To make help this go together super fast I used Kate Design's, Brandi Template.




A Freebie mini kit from One of a Kind Design Studio.
It isn't too late to take advantage of One of A Kind's Grand Opening sale.

3 comments:

  1. As a person whose fave color is orange...i have to say his Christmas RAWKED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..

    THank you for your welcome at MLAS :-)
    i really like it there with a lot off challenges!! thats great..!!
    nice layout you made..!!

    I`m going to participate in My life in scrap..because last year i couldn`t keep up with 365 and only had an half year :-(

    Hugs san

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula Of course I'm a fan of the challenges at MLAS but what I would love to see is that you take a photo of your printed out book. Truly. Would you mind when you get it printed. I've been thinking about doing that. Great LO's Lady.

    ReplyDelete