Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lost 3 pounds last week - not looking to get them back

This morning I was exercising (yep - my mid-point of my 30 day challenge) and my 6 year old wanders out of bed to lay on the couch and watch me. He asked if I was exercising to get skinnier (I liked the "er" part - suggests that I'm already skinny) and strong (no "er" on that one). I told him I was and asked if he thought it was working. He said he thought so and then in the middle of my 100th lunge he came and gave me a hug around my waist. He then reported that yes, I am getting skinnier. That boy is such an angel when he isn't being a monster.

Have you completed your January challenges yet at My Life and Scrap?




Created with the Elegant Christmas Collab at My Life and Scrap

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your loss of 3 pounds.. excellent.. but theres one thing.. I have it here with me... LOL

    lovely little freebie thankyou

    and again.. good reading :)

    ReplyDelete