Saturday, December 26, 2009

Out from Behind the Camera

Sugar Cookies
Created with Sir Scrapalot's Winter Wishes available at Polkadot Plum
Wow, sugar cookies are a lot of work. I will push harder to go with oreos for Santa next year.

For Christmas, I really tried to focus on being part of the moment and not just the lady behind the camera. I did really enjoy the day. I was incredibly proud of my oldest boys. They were very appreciative of every gift they got. The youngest is only 6 and he struggled to be thankful for anything that wasn't Pokemon related but he too made me proud with each Thank-you he said and thank goodness, a day of good behavior. I do have to admit though one of my biggest thrills was downloading my pictures from the day, now I have everything I need to start scrapping some memories.

My Life and Scrap has some great sales going on for the next few days.


A great Freebie kit from Samceline.
Be sure to check out her other great holiday kits too.


4 comments:

  1. Sehr schöne Layouts und einen tollen Blog hast du!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great Christmas. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete