Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Have you seen my missing tree???

What are the things you do to bring the Christmas spirit into your homes? Mine is missing this year and I am normally a Christmas junkie. It started with the missing tree - I kid you not. Still can't quite figure out how a 7 ft tree with a sheet over it that goes into the same corner of the storage room every year can disappear. Some how mine did. I am taking that as a sign that I need to take a step back from the holiday takeover that normally happens to my home.

I normally put up two full size trees and 5 smaller ones. Plus I have a insane amount of garland and decorations. So far the only thing that has gone up is one of the big trees. The sad thing is the kids haven't even questioned where everything else is. Who did I go through all of the work for? So is it more stress than its all worth or will something be missing Christmas morning if I call my decorating duties done.




Michelle put together these great freebie quick pages for you using Rucola's Hard Feelings kit.
All of Rucola's designs are 50% off this week as part of her grand opening at My Life and Scrap.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 03 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The office I used to work at lost a Christmas tree at one point -- but we blamed it on a disgruntled former secretary! Kinda doubt that would have happened with YOUR tree. ;)

    We haven't put up, um, anything yet. I love to have the house that Christmas threw up on, but what I DON'T love is attempting to keep an 18 month old out of all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete