Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Blog Train

My Christmas shopping is done and I have a day to spare - what was I stressing about! I made the sugar cookie dough and tomorrow we will get real cookies made for Santa (not the oreos that I tried to get my son to agree to). I think that he feels like this is his last chance to make a good impression on Santa and with the year he's had he can use all of the extra points that he can get.

Make sure you take some time out for yourself during the busy holidays and jump on the My Life and Scrap's blog Train. The fun all starts on 12/24. Start out at the MLAS blog and start collecting all of the goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Paula your blog looks lovely !

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas !

    Warm Winter Hugs,
    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Blog because he is really delightfully personal and charming.

    I wish you glad Christmas Days!

    Lots of love
    Jana

    ReplyDelete