Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Christmas Funk Continues.

Rebecca was kind enough to give me the OK to use her fabulous Holiday Delights kit to give my blog a holiday look. I believe this is my all time favorite Christmas kit. Everything is so rich and elegant.

However, my Christmas funk continues. I am using all the same measurements as I always have but I can't get rid of the empty bars on the sides of my blog. I had to make adjustments to my design to get it to look even this good.

I'm afraid to start any holiday baking, I'll probably burn the house down.



This cluster freebie was created with Rucola's Miss Metal Kit.
Remember Rucola is celebrating her grand opening with 50% off everything in her store through Sunday.



4 comments:

  1. aaaaah Paula! you did so good on the blog lady! I'm sorry you're in a funk. I like that kit also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also this kit is delightfully gambled away again!
    Your Blog is really nice!
    With pleasure I come you visit here again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blog design! :) And thanks for putting the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog design, I did mine for the first time in July and I should do it again, but I don't know if I remember what I did! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete