Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow, Snow Go Away


Hello! Where have all of you "Oh the snow is so pretty" people been as I have to dig out of my driveway every morning? Now those of you who don't get snow may not know this but snow doesn't just fall from the sky and look pretty. NO! It likes to blow around. I am pretty sure the snow piled up against by garage door when I got home tonight was the same snow that was was shoveled away this morning. Any one what to make a bet as to whether it will be back in the morning?




4 comments:

  1. Lovely QP.
    I would help you if I could with shoveling snow! I can understand why you hate this every morning, but I would die for 2 weeks snow like this in our Christmas vacation here in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete