Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oreos for Santa

I swear that I had the Christmas spirit for a day (It was Sunday from about 11am to 11pm) but it is gone again. Been tracking the last gift package that needs to be delivered. It shipped on the 14th and was expected to arrive yesterday. Well it seems it is taking the scenic route to get here. It is now showing that is should arrive on the 30th!!! Do they not realize this will throw off the whole balance of gifts for my boys? Yes, I will be forced to make a dreaded last minute stop to find filler gifts for two of my sons. Add this to the fact that I will be putting in a 12 hour day tomorrow at work and my youngest had a slight melt down when I suggested leaving oreos for Santa instead of decorated sugar cookies. I need an extra day. Lets take a vote to observe Christmas on the 26th this year.



Today's freebie was created with the Elegant Christmas Collabs at My Life and Scrap.

2 comments: