Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas at Grandpas

Come on everyone happy dance with me! I have been scrapping. How I managed to find the time I am not sure. Life has been hectic and crazy but that is when I need my scrapping time the most. Like many, my Christmas was made up of a bunch of mini segments. The following layouts are all from Christmas at my dad's (aka my superman). Everything was created with Veronica Sprigg's Cranberries N Cream kit. - can you tell I love it. For the last one I also used the Valley Girl Template from Kate Designs.


Look its me! Yep actually got some photos of me this year. I adore my niece. She was the highlight of Christmas at my dad's. We played and cuddled all day long. Ah, girl time - so sweet.



I can tell you there is no guy out there who can quite measure up to my dad. He can do anything!



Random shots of the day. My brother in the top left corner, my boys, my niece, my dad's wife, and my sister-in-law.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog design it beautiful! Then those Christmas layouts are fabulous as well! It sounds like you had a wonderful time with family. Have a Happy New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous blog.. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you pages ! I hope you have a wonderful New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful Christmas. Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete