Saturday, December 12, 2009

39 for the first time....

39 years old - yep it's my birthday! What a terrible age to be. I don't actually mind being 39 -mark your calendars for a melt down this time next year though. The thing that is bad about being 39 is that no one is really 39. Its the age that everyone tends to get stuck at. So of course no one will believe me when I say I'm 39. They will automatically think I am older and that I am lying about my age. Maybe I will just get stuck at 38- hmm.


I have a quick page Freebie for you created with the
Quiet Nature Collab Kit at My Life and Scrap.


Don't forget that @Jacquie has her entire store 50% off to celebrate her grand opening. She creates wonderful word art so be sure to check out her store.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely freebie and congrats with your birthday!

    Greetz,
    Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your birthday, hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I believe you and you look great1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 03:31pm, NY 06:31pm, UK 11:31pm] - 13 Dec [OZ 10:31am]).

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ok to be 39! Enjoy it. That is the age when women come ALIVE! You know who you are and HEY you are OK with that. That's a good thing Paula.

    Happy Birthday Lady!

    ReplyDelete