Thursday, February 18, 2010

Speed Scrap - Friday @ 9pm EST


Credits:
Papers by Catherine Designs - Art and Soul Collab
Paint swatch by Catherine Designs - Boys Retreat
Stitches by Syrin

I created the above My 3 Sons Layout as part of the My Life in Scrap Challenge at MLAS. It has been nominated for Layout of the Week. Stop by and leave a comment to help me win this one. The nominated layout with the most comments wins. I have been chasing after this honor for a while.



Credits:
Alpha from Vintage Euphoria by Bubblescrap Designs and Rebecca PSP
Everything else from Early Morning Paper by Mama Mia and Kate Design

Above is my layout from last week's speed scrap at My Life and Scrap. They have a speed scrap every Friday at 9 pm EST. I would love to see you at one of them. It's alway fun to see how different everyone's layouts are (especially with people like me who don't follow directions well).



Created with A Long Winter's Nap at My Life and Scrap

6 comments:

  1. Your top layout is really neat. I'm not so good at the blending skill, but I admire it in everyone elses pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your family layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent LO! And very nice QP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow loving the layout of your Boys, Paula....stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages, I love the blended photo in the first page. Good luck on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow paula, i love the first layout..!! i wonder how you did that..its great!!

    ReplyDelete