Friday, February 12, 2010

Birthday Sale at My Life and Scrap

School is being canceled on a regular bases due to snow. I can't remember the last time the kids had a full week of school. I tell you this not to be whining (which I am doing) but to give you back ground for the following story.

I had dropped my middle (but not forgotten) son off at soccer and I was going on a date with my youngest son, Cody (yes the toothless one). He wanted to go to Bishops - a buffet restaurant. They have his favorite food - carrot souffle (perfect for a toothless kid). Any way, on the way to the restaurant it began to snow (of course, its seems to always be snowing). Cody got very worried and said "I hope Bishops doesn't get cancelled!" - No honey, that only happens to school.

I am so excited to have a three day week-end ahead of me. And it is perfect timing because so much is going on at My Life and Scrap for their 1st Birthday. Right now the entire store is 50% off. Check out some of the goodies I have in my shopping cart.



No comments:

Post a Comment