Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Don't Recognize Myself

Who is this person that I am turning into??? Other than my one lapse, I am staying committed to my exercise routine. Last night I managed to do both things I wanted- I had fun with the speed scrap at My Life and Scrap and then about 10pm I did my exercise routine. I am finding that I am getting board and need to find some variety, so after my work out I was online ordering a new exercise video. Any suggestions for fun videos or what I can do to keep my workouts interesting?


Here is my layout from last nights speed scrap. Not only do I end up with a great layout quickly but everyone also gets a participation prize for posting. Come join us next week.

Credits
Word Art is from Boys Retreat by Catherine Designs
Everything else from Project 365-Today by SAS Designs


Today's Freebie was created with the Refreshing New Year Collab at MLAS

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on keeping up with your work out and good luck finding one that keeps your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Wii Fit board and More EA Active workout "game" - hard work, variety and fun. You can do it without the board too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You have a wonderful Blog! Many thanks for the QP:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo great that you keep doing your exercise...Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful news Paula.....im doing exercise too with healthy eating and have lost 1 stone so far xx thanks for yr comment on Robbie xx

    ReplyDelete