Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy President's Day

I swear President's Day is one of my favorite holidays. No I am not huge history buff big into all of the presidents. Its my favorite because it is a paid holiday for me and requires no holiday prep work. To celebrate the boys and I went out for lunch and then to see a movie - The Lightening Thief. We ended breaking into two groups with my middle son and I sitting across the aisle from my oldest and youngest sons. During most of the movie I was regretting bringing my youngest to the move as it was a bit too intense for a 6 year old. At one point the movie's hero was fighting a greek monster (sorry, not up on my greek mythology so I can't be a whole lot more specific). At the end of the fairly scary fight scene, the theater is quiet and then I hear my 6 yr old tell his brother "That was Awesome!". Of course he loved the movie. We'll see how the dreams go tonight though.


Created with A Long Winter's Nap Collab at My Life and Scrap
The Birthday Sale is still going on. Everything is 30% off right now.

3 comments:

  1. WOW ... I want to see the movie too!
    And thanks for the QP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the neat freebie! It's great. My 22-year-old granddaughter wants me to go see the movie with her, and my 11-year-old granddaughter has read all of the books in that series! Must be an "Awesome" movie!

    ReplyDelete