Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should I be worried????

My son lost 4 teeth last week - should I be worried. I am pretty sure he pried the last few out. He has developed an understanding of money and knows two teeth equals four dollars which equals one pack of Pokemon cards. I have my hands full with that child.

Happy Birthday to My Life and Scrap. There are lots of fun things going on - big sales, fun challenges and lots of great prizes being given away. If you haven't stopped by MLAS lately now is the perfect time. You won't believe how our little baby has grown.






2 comments:

  1. OM GAWD! I'm sorry but that just funny. Found how to make money! Yes you do have your hands full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope he dosn't pull anymore....otherwise you might have to make up a a tooth fairy story...lol xx

    ReplyDelete