Friday, February 5, 2010

30 Days to Create a Habit

I have been told that it takes 30 days to create a habit. I don't buy it. I have been exercising for 41 days. No, thats a lie! I have been exercising for 40 days. Two days ago was my first day that I skipped on a scheduled exercise day. I am thinking tonight will be the 2nd day that I skip. When does the "I feel so much better when I exercise" go into effect. I am waiting! I do not feel better, in fact my knees hurt.

Instead of exercising tonight I will be joining the speed scrap at My Life and Scrap. Oh, we'll see maybe I'll do both.

Have you gotten to know Z Pink Boudoir Designs yet. She is the newest designer to join My Life and Scrap and all of her kits are currently 50% off.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great you've been excersizing for 40 days now!!! Well done.
    I wouldn't get addicted to excersizing too, lol.

    ReplyDelete