Thursday, October 22, 2009

Birthday Boys

Yikes- My baby boy became a teenager today. I am officially the mother of two teenage boys and a kindergartner. I really can't believe it. I swear he seriously looked older this evening than what he did just this morning. If that wasn't bad enough but his older brother turns 15 in four days. 15!!! The almost 15 year old informed me that he will be half way to 30 and thought he may be having a mid-mid-life crisis. Oh how I love my boys - they keep life interesting.

I am not the only one celebrating a son's birthday - Malou is celebrating her son's birthday too. To celebrate she is having a coupon sale at My Life and Scrap. Happy birthday to Malou's and my sons!


And I have one more birthday gift for you - another Halloween Quick Page Freebie created with the Sweet and Scary Halloween Collab.


2 comments:

  1. Haha . . . halfway to 30 and a mid-life crisis? Hehe. I can remember when I thought 30 was old . . . not saying that anymore, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete