Sunday, October 4, 2009

Template Challenge at My Life and Scrap


Here is my layout for the Oct 1-15 Template Challenge at MLAS. This is by far my favorite challenge out there. They always have such great templates that the layouts almost make themselves.


We normally plan some kind of get together at our house for the parade but we were just too busy this year to make plans. It ended up being just me and the boys in the front yard for the parade. It was one of those great days that you just can't plan. We had so much fun.

Credits:
Template by Kate Designs
Background paper by Kate Designs (part of MLAS Sept. Pixel Edition collab)
Elements from Suddenly kit by Totally D
White papers from Stark kit by RebeccaPSP


3 comments:

  1. I love the template challenge too! =) One of my favorites. Love your layout . . . the paper matches the dog costume perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also noticed the paper matching the dalmation spots. I love the photo's ! What a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Paula what a great, great, great LO. The journaling WOW! Glad you had a great time. I've got to get to that challenge. I love that one.

    ReplyDelete