Sunday, October 25, 2009


We are currently in the two week break period between fall and outdoor soccer. Which is good because Layne has the flu like much of the world. It was strange to be home for the week-end. I wish I could say I got a lot done but that is not the case. But I did manage to scrap two whole layouts. Sir Scrapalot has a new kit, A Spoonful of Sugar available at Polka Dot Plum. I love the kit. Actually, I love all of his kits because they are always so colorful and he creates great patterned paper.

Credits: A Spoonful of Sugar and I've got a Date vol. 1 both by Sir Scrapalot.

My sweet niece is the star of the first layout. I am always thrilled when new pictures of her pop into my inbox. But she is growing so fast. It has been about three months since I've seen her. To fill the void, I keep buying her clothes. I have enough clothes to keep her well dressed for over a week. After buying clothes for all boys for years it make me light headed every time I buy something pink.


Credits: A Spoonful of Sugar and I've got a Date vol. 2 both by Sir Scrapalot.

This one is a layout with my youngest son. He has some behavioral challenges and the quote reminds to stay focused on the moments that he brings me happiness. If I don't take time to recognize the happy moments, the challenging times can become overwhelming. I need to make sure to remember the "I love Mom" picture hanging on the wall when he is in a rage yelling that he hates me. It is all about which moments we choose to focus on.

1 comment: