Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally Friday

Thank goodness it is Friday. It has been a crazy week. Work has been super busy and I was working on a critical project that meant bring work home every night. H1N1 hit our household and took my oldest two sons captive. My youngest had a doctor appointment and his medication was to change this week-end but the prescription was written wrong so the pharmacy can't fill it. Yikes, I feel like I have been living a country song!


Kate Designs is retiring some of her photomasks and templates. But before she does she is putting them on sale - Yeah. My creative mojo has been low lately so her templates have been a life saver and keep me scrapping. You have to hurry though because after October 31st they will be gone.

Are you ready for Trick or Treating? Let me help with this great Halloween quick page freebie. It was created with the Sweet and Scary Halloween collab Bundle at My Life and Scrap.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 05:35pm, NY 07:35pm] - 31 Oct [UK 12:35am, OZ 11:35am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute QP! hope next week is a better one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Halloween QP! Hope your family gets well soon...that's no fun!

    ReplyDelete