Monday, October 12, 2009

Tempus Fugit - new to MLAS

Don't forget there is going to be a Speed Scrap at My Life and Scrap today at 2:30 EST. I didn't think I was going to make it but I just might as I am home today with a sick son. I was able to get an appointment for him to see the doctor later today. Depending on how that goes I may be heading back to work or I may be scraping in between playing nurse. Life is all about multi-tasking.


I am so in love with Tempus Fugit, a new designer at My Life and Scrap. She has some super cool kits, my favorite photo mask kit and some great commerical use items as well. She is celebrating her store opening in style with a 50% off sale. You would think it can't get much better than that but it does. In addition to a great sale, this fabulous lady is giving away a great freebie kit Old Treasures as part of the celebration. Be sure to check out her store.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete