Monday, August 24, 2009


Yikes- My boys are growing up! My oldest baby started high school today. He reports that although he doesn't think he'll like it, he doesn't hate it. That is a big improvement over middle school. My youngest baby had kindergarten conferences today. I am thinking I should have planned out their ages better - this is more emotional distress than I can take in one day. To top it off, we have a pasture behind our house with 4 cows who have calves each spring. Yesterday the farmer took away the calves. This caused the momma cows to cry all night. As I was awoken by the saddest MOOs that you can imagine, I thought yes ladies I understand how hard it is to have your babies grow up and not need you.

Here are some of the new releases at My Life and Scrap that I have to get my hands on.




3 comments:

  1. aaahh! my twins just got 4 years old and i am already thinking of how would i feel when they grow older.

    btw, nice kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH Paula - I'm sorry about all that - look at this as not a end of a chapter but a beginning of new chapters in your kidlets journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Well, I sure understand that feeling- I am only considering looking at it as the beginning- just not there yet, I keep waiting for my "Sweetie" to come home...:/
    Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete