Sunday, August 30, 2009

I have the cutest niece ever.

The above layout is from our trip to visit my brother and his family. Isn't my niece just the cutest thing ever? They have a really nice little beach just minutes away from their home. Of course because they live in Illinois, it is not exactly the ocean but that didn't stop the kids from having fun.
Credits: The word art is from Mama Mia's Forever I am Changed kit at MLAS. Everything else is from a really great collab by Veronica Spriggs and Armina Designs - Jewel of Denial.




Of course more pictures of my niece. I just can't help myself. After years of doing boy layouts, I love to do little girl layouts.
Credits: Everything from the Jewel of Denial kit by Veronica Spriggs and Armina Designs.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful layouts, and yes, a very cute niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAH she is such a cutie! Great LO's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! and very nice layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO love how you have used Armina kit... wonderful layout and those photos are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow is very wonderful Page and Blog

    ReplyDelete