Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MLAS; the site with a lot of heart


We're back from visiting my brother and his family. The boys and Stormy did well. Yep, after my whining in my last entry about leaving her at home we decided to take her with. I was happily surprised by how well both Cody and Stormy did for the car ride. AS soon as I get all our laundry done and the house back in order, I will post some pictures and hopefully some vacation layouts will come soon.
I did want to make sure that you all know about one of the great contests going on over at My Life and Scrap. If you blog about MLAS three times in one month you can get a free Mega Collab. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. thats a really cool contest, thanks for the info! I am not a part of the site there but I think I will go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to get a kit. And to think, it's all for reading and blogging about a place you spend time at anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It surely is a site with a lot of heart! ^_^ I enjoy being there and glad to have met you, Paula ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Paula! Glad you're back! Can't WAIT to see your photos and LO's from vacation. I agree that's one of my favorite contest at MLAS.

    ReplyDelete