Thursday, August 13, 2009

Road Trip




Ok, wish me luck. We are off to visit my brother and his family. It is about a 4 hour drive and I am pretty sure it will feel much longer for Cody. I got the videos already and have resigned myself to listening to Spongebob over and over again. I struggle not to take my canine baby, Stormy. Mike isn't brave enough to make the trip with us, so he will be here with her. However, she gets very nervous when the whole crew isn't here. If I didn't think I would already have my hands full with Cody, I would definitely take her. I just have this horrible vision of them both running in different directions.

I am going to miss the Speed Scrap Challenge at MLAS while I am gone. Make sure you check out their challenges. They have some great prizes.


1 comment: