Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Eye on Design

What a day I have had. Cody had to get blood drawn for lab work. This got him "off" for the day and around noon I got a call from daycare because they couldn't control him. A quick yell to my boss and I was off to get him. Well by the time I got him home he was starting to calm down but our rule is if he makes bad choices at daycare, he doesn't get to make choices at home. This means staying in his room except for meals and a snack. All of this ended giving me some down time.
I decided to re-look at a CT call I had seen for Veronica Spriggs. This lady is so crazy talented. You have to check out her stuff - Eye on Design. Any way, pretty much on a whim I decided to apply for her CT. I was so surprised to get a response back from her offering me a spot. Of course I am jumping at the chance and can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment