Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mini-golf


Here is my layout for the current template challenge going on at MLAS - the site with a lot of heart. This came together so quickly due to the fabulous template by Kate Designs. Everything else I used was from Mama Mia's Forever I am Changed kit. You can get the template free and join the challenge here. Check out the rest of Kate's great templates at the store.

This was from a little mini-trip the boys and I had taken last month to test out Cody's car riding abilities. Because he didn't do to badly we were able to start planning the trip to my brothers. I really enjoyed this day spending time with my boys. Cody had a melt down while we were playing and a golf club did go flying but I was proud of him when he was able to move on and play some more after he and I sat and talked about choices for a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. I'd really like to try this template- but I am just learning PSE. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Paula what a great LO. I haven't gotten to that challenge yet but I bet I do this weekend!

    ReplyDelete