Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lifestyle Change???

Thankfully the snow is all gone! I did clean house yesterday so today has been a lazy day. I read a book, played some "Clue" and haven't done much else. I did exercise and took the dog for a extra long walk because I have gained 4 pound over the last 3 weeks. How can this be? Yes, I dropped off a bit on the exercise. I blame American Idol. Instead of exercising 4 days a week I was only exercising 2. And yes Pepsi has been my breakfast on a few (not all) mornings. Ah, and it was Girl Scout Cookie time. But seriously, I wouldn't say I've been bad...I just haven't been good. Is the thing they say about life style change instead of a diet true? Do I have to be good all the time for the rest of my life? I'll ponder that while I walk the dog for the 2nd time today. Hopefully I won't walk up to the connivence store to get a Pepsi.


Thanks to Kate Designs for these wonderful Photomask Freebies

2 comments:

  1. Wow your mask is awesome! Thank you so much for share!
    Hugs, Daniela

    ReplyDelete