Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It was a Good Day!



I finally got it! I've been lusting after it for a while and came close but it had remained out of my reach until yesterday! Yes I am the proud wearer of My Life and Scrap's Layout of the Week button.

In addition to that I am also moving on in the Capture Life Scrap-off. We are down to 6 people and the pressure is on. This week's prompt is "My Job". Suddenly my job feels like the most boring job in the world.

Ok, enough tooting my own horn but yesterday was just such a great day, I can't help it! Gotta hold onto the good stuff when it comes along.


Created with Refreshing New Year Collab at My Life and Scrap

4 comments:

  1. yay - congrats! I voted for you - at least I think I did - left you a comment anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula
    that is awesome! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with your button :D great....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you deserve the button and also the next spot in the scrap off ! Your layouts are really cute !

    Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete