Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Facial for my House

Between the feeling of renewal with spring in the air and changes in my life, I am having the urge to give my house a face lift. Well maybe not a full blown face lift, more like a facial... some little changes to refresh. I am starting with my bedroom and going bright and girlie. If all goes well I will start with the painting today. I was going to start last night but quickly convinced myself to wait a day and join the speed scrap at My Life and Scrap. Yeah, my layout is from Christmas so I am a little bit behind. The photo is of my mom and my niece.

Credits:
Everything from Holiday Delights by RebeccaPSP
except for the paint from Hazel Olive's Glitter meets Grunge (re-colored)


Thanks to Kate Designs for a wonderful photomask freebie

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 10:54am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the need for some change in my house as well! I'm going to move some furniture around once we don't need to use the heat anymore. :) Great layout!

    ReplyDelete