Sunday, November 1, 2009

Please check out my son's blog

Speed Scrap today at My Life and Scrap! I am excited because I've heard a rumor that a photo mask will be one of the elements. I love the look you can get with photo masks. Just to make sure you will be ready I have a photo mask freebie for you today.

I do have a favor to ask of you. My oldest son has started a blog (takes after his dear mother). He is not a fan of school but has enjoyed debating in his English class. I would so appreciate if you would stop by and leave him a comment.
Please check it out: The Debate (I promise, nothing controversial)

Have fun with this photo mask freebie created by Dogs Day Designs.



2 comments:

  1. OH I had a great time at the SS and loved using the mask!... I visited your sons blog... great little man you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete