Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can the End of November Really be Here?

November is quickly coming to an end. Have you completed all of the challenges at My Life and Scrap? Remember you earn points for each challenge you complete and those points can be used towards free kits.

Font Challenge

To sweeten the challenge the first person who completes one of the above challenges and then sends me (My3sons) a PM at My Life and Scrap will win the Pure Passion Collab.


Here is my Thanksgiving Layout. I created it using RebeccaPSP's Autumn Whispers, Mama Mia's Just Say It and the word art is by Jacquie.


Be sure to grab this quick page freebie. It was created with the Sweet Halloween kit at My Life and Scrap.


5 comments:

  1. Amazing challnges and thank you for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah Paula what a great LO! Have you tried the desktop calendar challenge? It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come you about DST visit:-)
    You have a very nice Blog here! Many greetings, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete