Friday, November 13, 2009

Facebook


I did it - I opened a Facebook account. I find the whole thing a little strange. Not since I was 6, have I asked someone to be my friend and I am not about to start now. I feel terribly guilty for rejecting the requests of others to be their friend.

On the brighter side of Facebook I have re-discovered some of my extended family and I have reconnected with a friend from High School.

I think we all have someone in our past that we wonder what happened to them. The scary thing is in most cases you can now find out by doing a few simple searches. The question is do we really want to know or are the memories in our head/heart a better place for such people to stay?


3 comments:

  1. Paula
    what is your facebook user name I will be your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not part of facebook, perhaps one day...
    Ana
    creana.jimdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Paula what is your user name. I want to be your friend! HECK - I say if you are not in a committed relationship and there is someone out there that "might have been" GO FOR IT GIRL!

    I saw Pretty Pixels kit... it is Soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete