Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am content

Please just stop the world for a second. My house is clean the kids are all occupied and I am content. My life has been slightly out of control lately. The house normally looks like a single mom with 3 boys lives here. Which I have come to accept as the truth. I've made some changes and although I may have some challenging times ahead, at this moment I am content and my house is clean.

I have been neglecting my creative soul lately and hope to rectify that with the rest of my evening. I've been telling you about it all week but if you haven't done it yet, I highly suggest you stop My Life and Scrap to check out Dream Big Designs while her kits are still 50% off. Also if you have time stop by for the Speed Scrap at 2pm EST tomorrow.

Do You still have some summer photos that you haven't scrapped yet. If so I hope you will enjoy this freebie quick page I have for you today. It was created with the Lazy Days of Summer kit at My Life and Scrap. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am struggling at the moment with all of my home commitments and I really want a clean and organised home before Christmas, I wonder if that will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the day. Content is the greatest feeling there is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I have tons of summer kits I haven't finished scrapping, Thanks for the QP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete