Friday, November 27, 2009

Would you Rather????

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I had the perfect Thanksgiving. Great food and surrounded by family. We played a good game - Would you Rather. Would you rather spend your entire life in a room with no windows or in a glass room where everyone could watch your every move? Would you rather for the rest of your life be on a liquids only diet or eat anything you want but have to burn it to a crisp first? Would you rather spend your whole day scrapping or find the perfect kit and have it be on sale? I can help with the perfect kit on sale. Some of the designer at My Life and Scrap are having a Black Friday sale.

Bubblescrap has everything 50% off.
Use the code BlackFriday and get 30% off of Kate Designs.

I hope you will enjoy the quick page freebie that I have for you today. It was created with the Sweet Halloween kit at My Life and Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 28 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Man I was so interested in your post about your game I didn't even realize I walked right into that! Good one Paula! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving Lady. It's been a tough year for you.

    ReplyDelete