Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not American Idol

Yikes, it is Sunday evening and I remembered that Cody's school concert is tomorrow and he needs a brown shirt. Why do I do these things to myself? I will need to make a quick stop tomorrow after work. What are the odds of finding a plain brown shirt at the first store that I stop at?

Here is a little conversation Cody and I had about his upcoming concert:

Me: What songs are you going to sing?
Cody: I don't know.
Me: If you don't know, how are you going to sing them.
Cody: Its not American Idol Mom. It doesn't really matter. You can't tell if I don't sing because the other kids sing.

Just a heads up for anyone who is looking for a latter Speed Scrap. My Life and Scrap will be having a speed scrap at Midnight EDT on Saturday May 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Brown?! How off the wall is that? School color or something? I love Cody's comment about American Idol! lol Never know what kids will say, but he sounds like a character. :D

    ReplyDelete