Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Green Spring Freebie

I came home from work yesterday and my oldest son had folded the laundry, picked up around the house and was cooking supper. Isn't he a great kid!!! Yeah, of course he wanted something. He is working on me to lend him money to buy a new lap top and then let him pay it off by cutting grass all summer. I don't know - a few more days of getting spoiled like this and I may give in.

Here is a little something for you and you didn't even have to make me supper.
Created by BrittBree

4 comments:

  1. There's no shame in bribing kids to get what you want. I use to pay my girls to do chores and then make them use their own money to buy all their own stuff. I kept a list of money they earned and spent...up into their 20's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise from your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that he has done this for you Paula even if he wants something.....most children want something for nothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete