Sunday, April 18, 2010

I need some scrapping help.....

Last night's speed scrap was a blast like always. I just love the ladies at My Life and Scrap. Everyone is so welcoming and fun. My layout is of my niece and sister-in-law at Easter. The boys and I went to see my brother and his family this year for Easter. It was the perfect week-end. For you scrappers out there I would love some constructive criticism on this layout. I believe these colors can work together but I'm not completely happy with this. Any ideas on what it needs?

Credits:


4 comments:

  1. Im so mad about orange at the moment and this is brilliant Paula...i dont think anything needs doing to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its great like this...!! no ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is quite striking..I would maybe add the year to mark the date..other than that..I would leave it alone.

    ReplyDelete