Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter Race

I have totally sucked at exercising and Pepsi has somehow slipped back into my diet. So I was determined to get back on track today. I exercised and lifted weights (and not just the cute little pink ones) this morning. Now my knees hurt and I have been lazy all day. Ugh! I'm just not sure a hot bod is worth the work. And Pepsi tastes good!

Of course I was at the speed scrap last night at My Life and Scrap. It was a tough one for me but I am pretty happy with the layout. I LOVE (yes that is shouting) the moments when my boys get along.

Credits - Rabbits and Chickens by Rucola
Tulipping by RebeccaPSP
and Itty Bitty Alpha by Weeds and Wildflowers

3 comments:

  1. Diet Pepsi? I used to be Coke addict but switched to the Diet Coke - at least no calories.

    Stan at Scrappers Workshop
    www.scrappersworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula im a diet pepsi addict really badly i just cant give it up! how bad is that....ive been on a diet since early feb and have lost 1stone 7lbs so am doing quite well....loving your layout and the fact that they got on lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! I wish I could have been there with you ladies for the speed scrap. :/ But yours turned out wonderfully! I'm trying to do the exercise today, too... here's luck to both of us! lol

    ReplyDelete