Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Life and Scrap - just keeps getting bigger and better.


The next couple of days are the perfect time to check out all of the new designers over at My Life and Scrap. Now through Friday the entire store is 50% off. There are a ton of fun challenges and party plans for the week-end. Check them out.

Here is yet another one of my layouts featuring my niece. I created it for the Mystery Scraplift challenge at MLAS. If 30 people post there layouts for this challenge one of the owners, Linda will post of video of herself walking the streets as a human billboard advertising MLAS.


Credits:
Frame from Boys Retreat by Catherine's Designs
Everything else from Forever I am Changed kit by Mama Mia at MLAS


1 comment:

  1. Hello Paula! You have a very nice Blog here! The layout is as sweet as sugar! Many greetings

    ReplyDelete