Saturday, September 26, 2009

MLAS Activities



Here is a layout of my mini-schnauzer. She is spoiled rotten but such a great dog. She is getting her hair cut today and I am a little sad. She will go from being my shaggy dog to a fancy little princess.
I created this layout for the Mystery Lift Challenge at My Life and Scrap. Only 4 more layouts need to be posted for this contest and Linda, one of the owners and a real sweetheart, will be posting a video of herself on Youtube. This is a great time to check out MLAS as there are all kinds of things going on this week-end (speed scraps, bingo and great giveaways).

Saturday:
Speed Scrap at 10:00am CST (I'll miss out because of Stormy's hair cut)
Bingo at 2pm (I'll be there)
Speed Scrap at 8:00pm CST (Gonna try to be there - prime time for the computer at my house)

Sunday:
Speed Scrap at 3:00pm CST (I'm missing this one due to my son's soccer - I got to get a laptop)

All Week-end - Stack the Deck - who can put the most MLAS products in one layout

3 comments: