Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am grumpy today...............

I hate allergy medicine. I have been going through my day in a cloud. Don't believe what they say about being non-drowsy. I actually took a nap today - I am not a nap kinda girl and now I am mad that I wasted a couple hours of my precious week-end. I have laundry to do, the dishwasher needs to be unloaded and the sink is full of dishes for another load, the kid's bathroom is on my deep cleaning to do list, some how toys that I have picked up 3 times today are again all over my family room floor and why is it that everything collects on the dining room table. Ah, you see allergies make me grumpy- sorry to take it out on you. I have some how found the energy to scrap today so all is not lost but please don't stop by my house unexpectedly today- I would be so embarrassed. Any other time you are all welcomed.




I am very excited to be on Edeline Marta Design September guest Creative Team. These are the first two layouts I have done as part of her team. I used Its Your Birthday for both of these layouts. I have talked about my love of great papers and EMD definitely gives me the great papers I crave.
The pictures are of my baby's 6th birthday. He a had a mini cake for breakfast - I love his wild bed head hair. And then in the evening we just had a small family party with a Monster Truck cake.

Update on MLAS- things are taking a little longer than hoped to move over to the new server. It is looking like it may be a couple more days. Even with knowing that I keep checking just in case (oh, I hope I am not causing some of the difficulties). I will be sure to let you know as soon as they are back up and running. Once they are up please stop by and give Linda and Carolyn (the owners) some love. They are both feeling really bad that all of this happened unexpectedly. Its not their fault that we are lovin' all the changes they have made and overloaded the old server.



4 comments:

  1. Hi - It's my first time, Super BLOG!! The design is so cute with those purple hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I hate allergies, too! But I always feel that a nap is actually good use of weekend time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow her wonderful Page and Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats for your guest spot! and your pages are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete